Repair of different types ship`s machinery
Special repair teams of welders can perform repairs during voyage or during dry dockingб pier.
Service engineers and technicians perform major overhauls of auxiliary and main engines, turbines, etc. during voyage or during cargo operations all over the world.
Specialists of repair teams have all the necessary marine documents, medical and insurance certificates.
- Main and Auxiliary engines (MAN, SULZER, SKL, PIELSTICK, DAIHATSU) repair and maintenance;
- Turbochargers (ABB, MAN, BROWN BOVERY, MITSUBISHI) repair, including blasting of the rotor and blades of the nozzle device and balancing of the rotor.
- Boilers and heat exchangers – repair of various types of boilers, furnaces and combustion chambers, replacement of refractory materials, manufacturing of small and large units of boilers;
- Repairs, maintenance and servicing of centrifugal, screw, gear and piston pumps, fire pumps, air compressors;
- Marine hydraulic equipment – inspection, testing, repairing and adjusting of cargo deck cranes, steering gears, hatch covers of the holds, anchor-mooring winches, cargo control systems for ballast operations onboard the vessels;
- Deck machinery (winches, lifting equipment, etc.);
- Refrigeration and air conditional equipment – supply, maintenance and repair;
- Repair of different types of ship electric equipment;